Thursday, November 18, 2010

Some more scrapping to share!

I have done a couple more pages for the  month. I really had a mojo lift this last week!

boo

This one is for White with 1 this month which is BACK! Yay.
The challenge was to use White and yellow and journal directly on the page.

and…

4eva

This one is for Kraft It Up.
Challenge was kraft and decorative edges. Smile

Not much else is happening, it should be…I should be PACKING. Still haven’t packed and I’m leaving tomorrow. Oh well…if I could get my butt off this computer I might get it done.

All is positive at this end. Returning to work next year which will be exciting. I feel like I haven’t worked in a kitchen now forever. It was later than I hoped to be returning to work but maybe this is the way that it’s meant to be.

best go pack…I’ll be in Brisbane this time tomorrow night!

Au revoir.

Kr.x

1 comment:

Chloe :-) said...

What fun these are!!! Loving the WW1 - no matter how hard I try, I can't limit myself to only 2 colours!! LOL