Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So much scrapping to share!

It appears that I should drink wine while I am home alone more often…I got so much done!
It’s funny getting the feeling of not wanting to do the house work but instead scrap!
I haven’t felt like that in about two years. I like this once found again creative feeling. It makes me not care about all the shit going on around me.

So last nights effort…

cat & jeremy
This is for the Anna’s Craft Cupboard sketch created by the gorgeous Wendy Smith.

cat and kayla

This is for Scrapbook Savvy’s Sketch this month created by Anthea.

family

This is for the first Stuck Sketch this month by Sara.

grad party

This is for the first Inspired Blueprints sketch for the month.

She is a hippy

This is for Sara’s colour challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy.

Then these ones are just because pages that I did about two weeks ago.

my best friend

lollipops sunshine and rainbows

I am feeling rather good after doing all that scrapping even if my house is a mess, I haven’t packed for Brisbane, I have some work stuff to do, I haven’t slept and I have a hangover.

It’s all good…the scrapping is done!

Kr.x

2 comments:

Chloe :-) said...

These are simply gorgeous KR!!! Loving seeing your inspiring work again :-). And thanks for playing along with Stuck?! :-)

Cate Mulvaney xx said...

These are amazing. The photos are gorgeous. I am seriously over the moon with the one of Jeremy and I. I think you are in the books for my wedding photos! xx