Saturday, October 23, 2010

What I’ve been up to!

So, I was talking about blogs today with my bestie…and decided it was time to update mine.

Scrapping!!

IMG_8810

IMG_8816

I’m a bit addicted to stitching at the moment.
It’s great, I love being able to spend the time on a page. I don’t care if I don’t get much done!

I’ve had the TAFE guys staying this last week, It’s been fun.

I have Dexter here @ the moment, he’s  a handful, especially with training. We are getting somewhere though. At least he doesn’t barge through the door anymore!

dexter

and me

Snapshot_20101023

I look like a total freak in this photo, it scares me how much weight I have put back on…
It’s not easy keeping it off and now it’s almost summer. BOO HOO!
I will have to get my act together. AGAIN.

I’m a bit sad at the moment, a lot of things have been going on, with having so much time off work with my broken leg, having a few messy relationships, really liking someone and having a one sided relationship. I think I’m just really messed up.
Oh well…I can just start fresh I guess.

I am booking flights to Brisbane to go see my fam. It should be good. I need to get away. Again.

I want to cry, throw my hands in the air and say I’ve messed things all up again…but that would be letting it defeat me and some days it does when I don’t want to get out of bed and don’t.

*Deep breath* Tomorrow is a new day.
Kr.x

3 comments:

Chloe :-) said...

Oh dear Kayla, hope things improve for you ... and soon!!!
Love your pages and the blanket stitching!!! WOW!! :-)

mel said...

Huge hugs sweetie and know that your not alone - I totally wish I was the woman from eat pray love right now and could just escape for a year to a foreign country/countries and just breathe....Anyway back to reality :) love seeing your work again :) Mwah Melxxx

Ally said...

OMG! Haha!!! love that cocktail page kayla! Memories! Good times, good times! lol

Don;t worry, your life will get back on track soon :-)

I love the quote "Life is full of setbacks. Success is determined by how you handle setbacks."

You can do it!!!!
If I get a job and save some $$$ then Ill come visit you asap!

xx