Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back…with a broken leg.

Yes. It does take a broken leg for me to come back and update my blog. Oops.

I crashed my scooter…again.
Third time I have done that.
First time I was hit by a car. Second time I crashed it in the mechanics when I was picking it up (lol!) and third and final time was last week half an hour before my sisters engagement party and I broke my stupid leg.

I have a spiral break from my knee to my ankle down my tibia. 4 screws later and about 8 weeks off work and some physio and I should be fine.
I am already going insane.,

I love my job and I miss it already.

I am lucky that my best friend Matt moved down from Melbourne because he has been helping me with everything. I am back living with my parents for a few weeks but then I will be back to the city!

So because I have all this time off I guess I will get to sit down and be creative :)
So I will update my blog with that.
I’m going to be pretty much housebound in the city anyway because I won’t have  my Mum’s taxi service and I certainly can’t walk anywhere. Scrapping it is :)

Well that’s about all.
I will update again soon :)

Kayla

6 comments:

Katie said...

Hope your leg recovers quickly Kayla! Those scooters sound scary! Can't wait to see your scrapbooking pages!

Chloe :-) said...

Get better SOON Kayla!!!

Bec said...

Oh no!!
Hope it heals quickly!!

Hope to see you get creative too!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Get well soon, can't wait to see your layouts. xx

Ally said...

Awww my lovely gorgeous Kayla you poor thing :-(
HUGE HUGS!
(And if you're still at home, start stalking the postie...)
xx

Skye M Johnson said...

OOH YAY!
I mean yay that we might get to see some of your beautiful scrapping again, not yay about your leg, of course!

I've missed your gorgeous updates! :)

Hope you heal up soon lovely girl!
xxx