Thursday, April 1, 2010

it’s been a long time…

since I last updated. Sorry.
I just don’t have the motivation, energy or time to blog these days. I think that my body is still getting used to my roster and the weird hours I work.

I thought I would pop in and say hello to my blog considering it’s my day off. :)

Work is going really well. I love my job heaps. I have met lots of really awesome people and learning heaps of things :)

I met a really nice guy to. Don’t know if it’s going to go anywhere yet. Having fun just now ;)

Well I’m off to do some errands.

Here are some pages I haven’t shared (from when I actually have scrapped!)

IMG_8216

IMG_8210

Oh and sadly I had to step down from my design team position on Scrapbook Savvy because I just didn’t have time to do it any more.
I will still hang out there though heaps!

Talk soon.
Kr.x

3 comments:

Chloe :-) said...

SOOOO sad about your Savvy DT - will miss you heaps!!! But, glad you are happy and your life is in a good place right now ;-)

SkyeMJ said...

Hey sweetness!
Been following your fb updates & life sounds a little hectic!
Just wanted to drop in & say that I hope all is well!
Take care of your lovely self!
X
(ps LOVE those pages!!!)

廖淑凡 said...

Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion...................................................