Sunday, March 7, 2010

Finally some scrapping to share…

It’s been ages…you probably all thought that I don’t scrap anymore.

I have a couple of pages.

This one is for the monthly Savvy colour combo challenge that I run…

my sister is...

This month the colours are red, white & blue.
Check it out on the Savvy forum.

This one is for 3 Angel’s cyber crop this weekend.
It was a colour challenge hosted by Nat.

mepgroup2010

It gave me a chance to finally scrap our MEP group photo. I have been wanting to scrap it for ages.

Well that’s it from me.
It’s my last day of holidays today and I start work tomorrow morning!
Have to leave here @ 6 in the morning so that will be a bit of a shock to the system…I have been a bit naughty with my sleep ins.

Off to get some more scrapping done.

Kr.x

2 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Love your layouts. xx

Bec said...

Gorgeous layouts Kayla!!
Love the Savvy one and the photos are great!!