Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hello!

I have finally got around to photographing some pages to share.

This one is for the Scrapbook Savvy monthly colour challenge.

IMG_7966 

This one was a just because page I did of my Dad and I.

_MG_7944_1 

Another just because page of my kitty and I.

IMG_7954 

This is the blind scrap that I hosted over @ Scrapbook Savvy a few weekends ago.

IMG_7952 

Another just because page using my family picture.

IMG_7963 

I have a couple more but I can’t share them yet!

Not much else is happening here. I am probably going back to school/work placement on Tuesday. I can’t wait. I have missed it so much.

I have been doing lots of baking to keep me busy; sticky date pudding/choux pastry/cheesecake/mud cake/lemon tart
Not so great for weight *cough cough*

I think I might go have another scrap before I head off to the surgeon today for my follow up.

Hopefully I will have more to share soon. I just got my Scrapbook Savvy DT kit and it’s very nice so will share soon.

Hugs
Kr.x

 

5 comments:

Jane said...

gorgeous LO's Kayla, hope your well and truely on the mend after your surgery.

Kate said...

love all your LO's Kayla, very inspriring as usual :) Glad to hear you are improving after your op

Anthea said...

ohhhh noice Kayla!! hope you heal well and soon!! your cooking is making me hungry!!

Kell Lusted said...

Get well soon KR the kitchen is calling you!! Fantastic pages love them all :)
Kellxx

公館 said...

Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion. ....................................................