Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009.

Wow. What a day.

I am exhausted & 3kg heavier. Eek. Detox for me for the next couple of weeks.
Too much gingerbread, fruit mince pies & brandy custard I think.

We had a beautiful day though, full of fun & family.

Santa spoilt me. I got a knife bag for my knives and lots of little kitchen bits & pieces.
Mum got me the 14ct gold tipped Pandora Cupcake bead which I love. I also got a new Pandora Bracelet as the one I had doesn’t fit me any more since I have lost weight. It just slips off. It cost just as much to get it shortened as it would to buy a new one. Go figure.

I got Gossip Girl and Trueblood on DVD. I have watched the 1st ep. of Trueblood and all I’m going to say is hmm…interesting. VERY different from Twilight.

_MG_7008_1

_MG_7555_1

hjuhjk

IMG_7668

IMG_7713

IMG_7714

IMG_7716

IMG_7748

IMG_7535

IMG_7539 IMG_7586

 

 

 

 


We had a very beautiful day. Bring on Xmas 2010 I say.

I will have to do a post of our Gingerbread house soon; the making of, the finished house & pictures of it being smashed (the best bit!)

I hope that you all had a beautiful Christmas.

Kr.x

 

5 comments:

rebelliouskiwi said...

Sounds like an awesome day. Don't worry about the excess weight! I'm sure it will drop off in no time ;) Geez & here was me thinking just the other day about what I was going to do with my knife bag LOL I coulda given it to you! Bummer! lol. No doubt yours looks better than mine did - I know they look more funky these days than what they did 10yr ago when I got my course lol (Eughh that makes me feel really old now LOL). Can't wait to see the Gingerbread house!!! xx

Karen L said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas - love all your photos and how cute does your dog look with his big red bow. I am sure you are not the only one who has put on weight on Christmas day. We always seem to have far too much even when we try to cut down on the food. All the best for 2010.

Peta said...

awesome photos Kayla - cant wait for those scrapped!!!!

Tanya Tahir said...

Looks and sounds like you had a fab Christmas Kayla! Don't worry about the weight gain - you look stunning as it is! Wow, I want a pandora bracelet you lucky girl! Oh and happy belated birthday too. I loved being 19 - such an awesome age :)

Jane said...

fantastic photos Kayla, and it looks like you had a wonderful Chrissy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR and I hope 2010 is everything you dream it will be :)