Thursday, November 26, 2009

She’s making her lists & checking them twice…

Yep. Lists, I am totally living by them these days.
Currently my scrap room looks like a bomb has exploded in here. I have Christmas presents everywhere and half finished pages/projects. I leave on Sunday!!!

I haven’t really done enough of anything I need to get done so tomorrow is DO IT day.

Yes I am declaring tomorrow the 27th of November KAYLA’S DO IT DAY.

So knowing that I most definitely WILL NOT be around tomorrow I am here now to share this page I did for Peta’s Blind Scrap on Scrapbook Savvy on the weekend.

This uses the My Little Shoebox Robots Unplugged range available in the Scrapbook Savvy store here.
It really is a great range for girls & boys.

_MG_7008_1

and just because I can…5 things that I love right now.

1. www.43things.com
> I saw this on Alice’s blog & thought I might check it out. Will share my list on my birthday ;-)

2. Lipton Apple flavoured Green Tea.
lipton_greengdpack_apple
So we all know that *heart* green tea BUT I went into Coles the other night and spotted this lovely new flavour. It smells & tastes divine!

3. The Secret to Teen Power book by Paul Harrington
The_Secret_to_Teen_Power-62122
I only got this 2 days ago and I’m only a couple of chapters in but it already has got me thinking about lots of things especially about the way that I THINK.
So far so good~!

4. Christmas.

280
What more can I say?
I love walking into the stores hearing the Xmas carols playing. I am a very festive person and I will admit that I started things a tad early here this year. My excuse is that I had to get organised ;0)
I am loving listening to new So Fresh Christmas mix right now. I totally want Kate Cebrano’s Christmas CD though.

5. New Moon.
new_moon_poster_edward
*love**Edward**love*
Yummy. Man candy?
I must admit… I have already PRE ORDERED it on DVD. can’t wait. Bring on Eclipse I say. New Moon rocked!

Ok I am off for Zzzz’s.
Love ya.
Kr.x

6 comments:

xoxAlyssaxox said...

Hope you get everything done you want done tomorrow hun :) *hugs* I just adore that fist bike layout <3 xx Lys

Becca said...

Good luck getting everything finished!

And CUTE layout!
xoxo.

Ali said...

I love green tea! Although I haven't tried the apple version! I hope you got everything done on your list! xx

Tanya Tahir said...

Hi Kayla, New Moon is fantastic isn't it? I love this time of year too. Hope my parcel got to you ok. Tanya xx

SkyeMJ said...

Ooh tea reccomendation - Dilmah Moroccan Mint!
I started christmas early his year too and im still not ready for it! *sigh*
Hope you're well honey!

Michelle Jamieson said...

Gorgeous layout as always Miss Kayla!!
You look fabulous, by the way!
Congrats on the new job!

I've left something for you onmy Chelley Bean blog!

Chelle Xx