Friday, November 6, 2009

12 weeks of Christmas – Mistletoe pages.

IMG_6703

IMG_6708

Want to see how to make these?
Then check out the Wicked Princess forum.
the DT girls have uploaded some projects for the 12 weeks of Christmas going on over there~!

Can you believe Christmas is so close?
It’s crazy.
I am going to have to start getting organised in these next couple of weeks before I go.
So much to do.
You should see my to do list. It’s so huge! I am getting quite a lot of satisfaction ticking things off though.

I will post some muffin recipes as requested soon!

In the mean time…look at this.
Yum

IMG_6678
I made it the other day.
It’s a cookie’s & cream cheesecake & everyone LOVED it. It is on the “please kayla make it again” list. Lol!

Ok well that’s enough of an update from me.
But before I go.
Mark this in your diaries.

Novblinkie

www.scrapbooksavvy.com.au

See you there I hope ;)

 

hugs

Kr.x

3 comments:

Sar said...

You've been tagged over at my blog!! xoxo

Chloe :-) said...

Hi Kayla! Just love your creations! (both the pages and the baking lol!!) Head on over to my blog, I have a little something for you!

Maz said...

Your work is divine Miss Kayla Renee!

Would love to sink my teeth into one of your cakes! They look delish!

M x