Saturday, October 31, 2009

This is what happens when I am faced with a bad day…

I Bake.

I’m a weirdo…I bake when I am stressed, sad, upset. It’s my coping mechanism.

Here’s a shocking photo from my stressful day on Thursday.

_MG_6648_1

They were yummy looking though (I didn’t eat any!)

I made savoury pizza muffins, blueberry, apple & cinnamon & spicy pumpkin.

Is your mouth watering?

I am trying to make my own muffin recipes. I like nice big cafe style fluffy muffins. I want to try some Apple Custard & Black Forest cupcakes. Well the black forest are on request from my mum.
She loves Cherries & Chocolate.

I also made this;

IMG_6667

Fruit mince slice.
I’m getting geared up for Xmas already here. Very excited.

Ok I have dug through, and I finally have some scrapbooking to share.

_MG_6640_1

This was my take on Lisa’s Think Pink cyber crop challenge over @ Savvy.

_MG_6642_1

_MG_6645_1

This was my take on Sar’s blind scrap for the Think Pink cyber crop over @ Savvy

& here is a page I just haven’t shared on here.

A just because page.

_MG_6631_1 .

I went to pick up my laptop this morning but turns out that I can’t pick it up until Monday. Bugger.

Oh well…another 1 1/2 days isn’t going to kill me I guess. :p


Best go.
Have a lovely weekend guys. x

Kr.

2 comments:

Tanya Tahir said...

Sorry to hear you had a bad day but Kayla you can come and bake at my house any day ;) The savoury pizza muffins are so my thing (can I get the recipe)? :P

Krissy Christie said...

Awww Kayla :( {{hugs}} for your bad day but oh my goodness those muffins and that slice look sooooo yummy!I agree with Tanya pretty please can we have the recipe?

Love those LO's too!!

Krissy xx