Friday, October 16, 2009

Thank you!

For all your well wishes yesterday. I was very excited.
The count down is now on for when I move out.

I just wanted to do a post & invite you all over to
WICKED PRINCESS tonight & this weekend.

There is a birthday cyber crop on & lots of prizes up for grabs.
My challenge will be posted 6pm Saturday.

I hope to see you there!

Speaking of Wicked Princess…here is what I made using this months Twilight Zone kit.

_MG_6556_1

_MG_6551_1

_MG_6553_1

_MG_6544_1

_MG_6545_1

You can find this kit & lots of other great kits in the Wicked Princess store.

I have had an awesome day today, I had 3 layouts picked up for publication.
I’m a shocker when it comes to sending in LO’s for submission, I just never get around to it.
I did today and to my delight had a few acceptances!
Might do that more often. lol!

I have been baby sitting Barney (my sister’s puppy) today again & he really did wear me out. I am just taking these few minutes now to relax with a green tea & a blog update.

I am about to go out for a walk in the sunshine as we have had rain & thunder today & the sun has only just come out to play.

BRING ON SUMMER! (although I’ll be studying & working hard…I will enjoy the HEAT!!!)

Much love.
Kr.x

 

Hope to see you over at the Wicked Princess cyber crop!

No comments: