Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday things…

Outside my window...A spring garden that is looking beautiful with cherry blossoms & beautiful birds playing in the bird bath.

I am thinking...that my family are REALLY loud & that I am not going to miss that. x

I am thankful for...the career opportunities that I have been given. x

From the kitchen...Dad is cooking steaks & veg for the family. I had a salad :0)

I am wearing...Trakkies & a singlet top (I have been out in the garden). I will soon be wearing my jammies though for a night in scrapping. x

I am creating...At the moment I am finishing off a Christmas project for Wicked Princess.
I am also creating some swaps. I <3 swaps.

I am going...to be moving out in 6 weeks as of today. Exciting stuff. 

I am reading...Lots of cook books & Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult.

I am hoping...that I get put with a nice flat mate in the city.

I am hearing...Arguing in the kitchen. Dad *sigh*
The twilight soundtrack is also playing.

Around the house...Tension. Lovely.

One of my favourite things...Summer…and it can’t come soon enough.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Packing & organising bits & pieces for moving out.

A picture to share...(I’ll share a LO)

It’s for my challenge over at the Wicked Princess cyber crop this weekend. You have until Wednesday to enter!

_MG_6584_1

_MG_6591_1

Have a lovely week!

Kr.x

3 comments:

Bec said...

Gorgeous layout Kayla!!
Love it!!

Ali said...

gorgeous layout kayla!! Just gorgeous!! not sure if u got my twitter msg so i wanted to congratulate you again!! Awesome work on your apprenticeship - I knew you had it in the bag!! So happy for you! Your dreams are coming true!! xx

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Congrats to you, I enjoyed reading your sunday things and your layout is awesome. xx