Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some things to share. x

This month, the lovely Sar from Scrapbook Savvy sent me the Mistletoe collection from Pink Paislee to work with.

I got into the festive mood & created these layouts & cards…

_MG_6520_1

_MG_6526_1

These pictures of my kitties were taken 2 Christmas’s ago. I still love them to bits. x
The one of Bailey is very precious.

_MG_6528_1

_MG_6529_1

We make a Christmas cake every year (well Dad makes it & Tamara decorates it!) This year I am making it > wish me luck!

_MG_6534_1

_MG_6535_1

Our 2007 ‘all the girls’ pic. I think I look disgusting but I just had to scrap it for memories sake.

_MG_6538_1

_MG_6540_1

Feeling very organised with some cards already completed!

You can find the Mistletoe collection in the Savvy store here.

THINK PINK CYBERCROP > Scrapbook Savvy are having a Pink themed cyber crop this weekend starting Friday night.
I am hosting a challenge & the hints have started on the forum.

Hope to see you there!

Kr.x

4 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous christmas stuff...love that paper range...have bought some of it already!

tori412 said...

love the xmas layouts. do you know where alice's blog has gone? when i go to log on to see it a different site comes up, help!

Ali said...

gorgeous layouts kayla!! those christmas ranges are beautful - especially love those alphas!! that photo of bailey is adorable!! xx

Lauren said...

Oh wow - love all your creations! :)