Thursday, October 1, 2009

Neil Perry Balance & Harmony

I got the most amazing gift today.

My Dad came in with this…

3688111908_1b0981423f

I love Neil Perry’s food. It is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

So is this book. Not only does it come in a gorgeous box that is shimmery with gold print…it comes with beautiful photography and tissue paper pages. The photography & Asian art inside is exquisite.

I would love to go to one of his restaurants in Sydney> I saw the menu & it's so amazing.
Very expensive but very good!

There are so many recipes in here that I am going to try.

It’s a very expensive but special recipe book for my collection.

Speaking of cooking, that’s what I’m doing @ the moment.
I have a pork vindaloo & butter chicken in for tomorrow nights feast. I thought I would get them in a day early as curry always tastes better if it’s cooked a long time before to let the flavours develop.

I spent today mowing a rather neglected lawn & starting to weed the jungle. Why do the damn weeds grow so fast?
It seems you weed one area and by the time you move back there the weeds have grown knee high again. *sigh*
I guess it’s a never ending battle.
I have been in a little bit of a spring cleaning fizz lately.
Chucking, cleaning, sorting EVERYTHING.
It’s good though. I am getting LOTS done & feeling cleansed already.

I have some things to share tomorrow…
I just want to do a shout out for Wicked Princess.
They are turning 1 this month.
There are so many great specials going on in store.
This month I have this fabulous kit to work with.

octobertwilight-1

It features some great Pink Paislee ‘Twilight Zone’ papers.
It’s only $26.50. Check out the store
I will share my pages from this kit in the coming days!

I also created this month’s sketch.

WickedPrincessOctobersketch
Enter your take on the sketch into the gallery for your chance to win a $20 voucher to the Wicked Princess store!

Hope to see you over @ Wicked. ;-)

Kr.x

No comments: