Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some scrappy shares.

I left it very long between updates again! Sorry.

Once again things have been crazy around here. I wish I could say that I was busy with a job or school but in fact it’s just life. Yes, life is busy.

I am going to have a very Wicked Princess post.

First up, here is my take on the monthly sketch.
It was designed by Krissy this month. You can check it out on the forum.

IMG_6119 

Next up we have my take on Week 2 of the Wicked Princess Project Fashionista competition.
The criteria this week was sleepwear & to be inspired by circles, felt & use the quote “we are shaped & fashioned by what we love”

There are some gorgeous entries in the Wicked Princess gallery.

IMG_6104

IMG_6108

We all love a sale & Wicked Princess has an amazing 35% off their left over September kits.
Check them out here.

I am having a bit of a spring clean here today> I have written a big list of things that I would like to get done & hopefully if I get off this computer chair I can get most of it done.
I made a new CD compilation to listen to while I am cleaning so that should get me motivated!

Lot’s of Joshua Radin, Tori Amos, Amos Lee. Just the good stuff ;)

Speaking of Spring cleaning I am REALLY in the mood to be decorating.
Here are some of my fave decorating images @ the moment. So inspired.

640447265_J3br3-O 613507110_CeKJh-O

593061152_3PcjD-O 631494544_wTLg5-O

All from my favourite blog House of turquoise.

Much love.
Kr.x

No comments: