Monday, September 7, 2009

Hi guys.

Just a quick check in from Wendy’s house.
I’m having a great time & getting lots of scrapping done :)

Here’s some pics of me & the boys. Aren’t they cute…:)

IMG_6379

IMG_6380

I have some scrapping to share. Will share some more later.
Here’s my page for Round #6 in the Embellished Idol comp.
I would say please go vote for me…but this week it’s vote who you want out of the comp…so please don’t go vote for me. lol!

*GONE TO BE PUBLISHED*

I will share some more later.
In the meantime check out this months Scrap The Girls challenge.

Kr.x

4 comments:

Dee said...

KR...I have to say it...you're looking HOT!!!

Kirsty said...

You look like you are having fun!!!
I would be sure and mess up the voting systme this week, so I'll stay well away! LOL
good luck!

miasmummy said...

Great LO Kayla, and I agree with Dee, you are hot! Hope you are feeling fabbo on the inside too! *wolf whistle*
xxx

Shermin said...

Congrats Kayla! :) You won runner-up for the Prima contest! (I told cha I am such a stalker didn't I?)

Wooohoooo for you! :) I didn't win anything though, but it's alright! :)