Saturday, September 26, 2009

5 things I <3 Saturday…

Yes, this is suppose to be a Friday thing. Oops.

I got so busy yesterday cooking up a storm in the kitchen that the computer really didn’t get touched all day. SHOCK!

Ok. #1

Elsie’s studio on her blog.

6a00d8358081ff69e20120a5e9e80f970c-320wi

I really want one of these shelving systems.
I could see myself putting my cookbooks and bits & bobs up here.

I don’t think that it would fit in my actual bedroom but it would fit in the spare bedroom until I move out!

Here is the one from IKEA that I want

0092721_PE229443_S3

(pity IKEA don’t have a store in Tasmania!)

#2

966324-brownlow-glamour

This dress is gorgeous. I would alter a few things but I love it otherwise. (It is from the brownlow fashion pics)
I really want to buy a dress for when I get down to my goal weight. maybe I will get this one made?
Where will I wear it? NO IDEA. :p

#3

6a00d8341c767c53ef011571a1fa85970b-320wi

This feels so bohemian and magical to me.
I love the little touches of gold with the other colours + I need one of those mirrors.

(p.s. I can’t remember where I snagged that picture from!)

#4

PRIMA.

How could I not love them after coming runner up in their teen comp?

I so can’t wait to get that package of goodies. SO excited.

#5

This Making Memories Mistletoe Recipe organiser.

03-4958__76269
I have just brought one in the hope of getting all our family xmas recipes organised into once place.

The problem is we have so many variations of fave recipes which we use @ xmas here that I am trying to make them all to test and see which are truely our faves to add to the book.
The shortbread one is finalised.
Gingerbread – still testing. (one of the xmas goals this year is to get a gingerbread house completed!)
Christmas cake – trying a new recipe for this year!
Chris. Pudding – We have always had the steamed in a boiler pudding. This year for the first time I am doing it in the calico cloth with the suet. Shall be fun.

So lots of cooking going on in this kitchen here.
Anyone else excited about Xmas?

I hope you are because Wicked Princess is starting their 12 weeks of Christmas soon! Be sure to pop over & check out the site.

Can you believe that it is so soon?

Just a quick LO share before I leave you. x

_MG_6307_1

_MG_6308_1

_MG_6310_1

This one was for round 3 of Scrapbook Savvy’s DT comp.
Yes I have scrapped those pics already ;)

I am off for a footy grand final BBQ.

Kr. x

3 comments:

Kell Lusted said...

LOVING this page KR... the photos of you are just fantastic you should be so proud of yourself xxx

SkyeMJ said...

Hey i must have missed something along the way, i didnt know you came 2nd in that prima comp!
CONGRATS!
your work is rockin! I love that new one with the new photos of you too!

x

kayla said...

this puppy is adorable and i love the layout! i have three yellow labs so you could say i'm a little biased!
thanks for your comment on my blog!