Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Toast + Vegemite

vegemite-toast

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is all I can stomach right now.

Down & under with a nasty bout of gastro. Ick!
I wouldn’t wish this upon anyone, even the worst of enemies.

I am looking forward to:

  • A full nights sleep
  • Something other than dry toast
  • Yoghurt …. oh how I miss you!
  • REAL food
  • fresh air
  • Interaction. I am being avoided like the plague at the moment.

I went to the doctors and was put in the isolation waiting room with all the suspected swine flu people. Wow, that was a nice feeling. Necessary but still brutal.

If this doesn’t stop in another 24 hours I’m going for a jab!

See you when I’m healthy again!

Kr.x

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh you poor thing! Hope your better soon. I love Vegemite on toast :)

Elizabeth said...

Oh you poor thing! Hope your better soon. I love Vegemite on toast :)

Felicity said...

not fun being ill.
Get well Kayla, rest up and look after yourself!
x

marijana said...

not fun at all babe!!!!
{{{{{hugs}}}}}

xxx

Toni said...

poor you, gastro is YUCK! hope you're feeling better soon

Donna said...

oh, not fun :(..I hope your better real soon....big hugs to you!