Monday, August 3, 2009

The secret is out…

ScrapTheGirlsAdvertisingBanner

I’m the new owner of Scrap The Girls!

The lovely Mel is now busy with her gorgeous kit site ; What’s Old is new. Although it’s sad that Mel is no longer a part of Scrap the Girls, it has given me the opportunity to take over a great site! Thanks Mel!

Be sure to go over and check it out!

www.scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com

I have posted the new August swap ; Vintage Girl embellishments. We have already had quite a few sign up so be sure to get in quick..sign up closes on the 15th August.

There is over $60 in store vouchers to be won this month from our very generous sponsors!


BLOG CANDY up for grabs…
Now for the fun bit.
Because I am the new owner and I love to give RAKS.

If you go post on your blog about the new scrap the girls look and use the above banner ^^^^ in your post along with the following blinkie somewhere on your blog and come back and leave a comment here, I will put you in the draw to win a RAK from me.


stg

here is a pic of the RAK up for grabs. There's Sass Lass, Basic grey, Kaiser, 2 clear stamps and lots of other little bits & pieces.


Gotta be in it to win it I say ;-)


Much love.
Kayla. x

6 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Kayla - I think this is absolutely wonderful. Will put a link up on my blog (give me a day or two first). xx

Aga said...

Congratulations Kayla, I'm sure you will do the site proud :) and I love the sound of the swap... off to check it out!
Aga xx

rebelliouskiwi said...

All done Ms Kayla! Congrats on ur new adventure! :) Enjoy!

Renee Dowling said...

Congratulations Kayla - I'm sure your going to love being Boss lady of Scrap the Girls - have fun!

Liz said...

Kayla wishing you all the best as the new owner of 'scrap the girls'

Caroline B said...

Congrats hun *hugs* Enjoy the new adverture
Blogged about it & added the blinkie.