Saturday, August 22, 2009

Me: the abridged version

I read Cathy’s blog all the time.
She is a great writer (unlike myself!) and I find her day to day life funny & inspiring.

I saw that she is opening a new workshop on Big Picture scrapbooking. I jumped at the chance and have signed up!

6a00d8341c5c3753ef0120a4c6cbe3970b-500wi

6a00d8341c5c3753ef0120a4c6d274970b-500wi

The class goes for 4 weeks and we will be creating a whole 8.5x11 album about well…me!

She was inspired to create this class after reading this book.
I have grabbed a copy for myself to read. It looks great!

e5_8

I have been finding myself drawn to Cathy’s more simplistic view of scrapbooking for quite a while now. I have been so bogged down in thinking about the products & brands that I have forgotten how to have fun scrapbooking.
I am looking forward to making the process more rewarding and more about words again!
Recording memories…that’s what it’s about right?

I am really looking forward to it and I have started the pre-class prep already.

I just thought I would post this in case any of you haven’t seen it advertised yet. It is so worth joining in!

I hope that you all have a lovely weekend.
I plan to relax & enjoy mine.

Kr. x