Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I meant to post these the other day…

Little sister turned 14.
Here are the very dodgy photos from the day. lol!

_MG_5449_1

_MG_5451_1

and here is my week 2 entry in Embellished Idol comp!
We had to do a circular layout in any of these themes; friends, through my eyes or seasons.

I chose friends.

You can see everyone’s entries here.
You can also check out the great Ning community for Embellished over here.

_MG_5577_1

_MG_5589_1_MG_5596_1

That’s it for me today.

Remember to check out the Scrap The Girls challenge
and the Scrap The Girls Swap (a few more days left to register!)

www.scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com

Love

Kayla. x

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Wow there's so much happenen at your place Kayla.
Loving all of your creations - I love your style - always have!!!!!

Keep up the great work creating.

Luv Sandie

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Love that layout. xx And I also love the pics (I didn't think they were that dodgy).