Monday, August 24, 2009

Feeling a little bit green…

IMG_5828  IMG_5833 IMG_5830

Me – The abridged version.
I have started my pre-class task of my little mini book.
recording things (in alphabet style) in my little book about my day to day life. It’s been rather fun. A new way of documenting things.

IMG_5907 IMG_5914

Meet Barney.
My older sister Tamara got a golden retriever puppy on the weekend.
He is so adorable. Little tail and ears.
He is not fully toilet trained yet (eek!)

IMG_5948

IMG_5951

Just a couple of pages.

_MG_5754_1

_MG_5788_1

and a couple of cards.

Well I’m having R & R day today.
I caught some kind of tummy bug on the weekend and it’s still hanging around. Little sis has got it to!
I may as well have dragged my pillow to the bathroom last night with the amount of time I spent in there …. probably TMI..sorry.

well I’m off to be lazy on the lounge watching DVD’s.

Thanks for reading.
kr.x

4 comments:

Felicity said...

love those LO's!!
How cute is that dog!!:)
Love the start of your 'me' book.
((HUGS)) hope you get better, enjoy your lazy day.
x :)

SkyeMJ said...

you poor love! Hope you're doing Ok now :( Keep the fluids up and look after yourself!
Beautiful layouts, as always and love your little tag note book! very cute :)

Tiff Sawyer said...

Hi KR, those cards are soooooo delicious, would love to be on your list LOL. Hope you feel better sweetie, hate to think you are unwell, Tiff xx.

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

(((hugs))) hope you are feeling better soon.
Loving your layouts & cards. xx