Friday, August 28, 2009

5 things I love Friday.

I totally love to read Kirsty’s blog and she does this fabulous 5 things I love Friday. This week I thought I might just play along. Enjoy.

#1.
Joshua Radin.
I recently discovered this singer & I’m in <3

#2
Lipton Green tea.
I live on the stuff.

2868

#3
Houndstooth. It’s so old school but I love it right now.
Especially on scrap pages ;)

button_houndstooth

#4
Blogs. I have been reading so many blogs this week while I have been sick. Some of them are old faves, some are new. Here are my top 5.

1. http://darlinglisa.blogspot.com/
2. http://thepinkcouch.blogspot.com/
3. Skye MJ
4. http://iamanartistofthespirit.blogspot.com/
5. http://creativityandlove.blogspot.com/ (<check her etsy..totally fab!)

#5
Values.com

I am totally loving reading through all the quotes on this website.
Very inspiring.

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919), 26th U.S. President

That’s it from me today.
I am off to the land of Zzz’s.
Going to be reading this book > She’s come Undone by Wally Lamb. I haven’t really gotten into it yet..but I am sure I will.

Have a lovely weekend wherever you are. The weather here is looking pretty dismal and our little village is starting to flood. eek!
I’ll be out wearing my hello kitty gumboots in style. *wink*

Kr.x

P.s. Feeling better…FINALLY. x Thanks for all your lovely comments. x

3 comments:

SkyeMJ said...

Oh my god, I reckon we're in sync!

I was just listening to my iphone the other day and Joshua Radin came on and i though 'this guy is so bloody good, why did i ever lose interest?' (Winter and Only You are my two current faves!)

Also October Afternoon did a great houndtooth on the back of a newsprint paper - i used the newsprint side and am now kicking myself and savoring the scraps so i can use the houndstooth!

Thanks so much for the blog mention too :) bought some sunshine to my day!

xxoo

Felicity said...

loved reading your fav's.
I want see your gunboots, they sound super!!
glad your feeling better.
x

Kirsty said...

YAY!!! love reading your faves KR! Its so nice to have to think of some positives at the end of a tough week:)
Glad you are feeling better!