Wednesday, July 8, 2009

100 years to live…

I was inspired by the song by Five for fighting for this layout.
Now can I just say this is the MOST journalling I have done on a LO ever and it was no mean feat!

_MG_4751_1

_MG_4753_1

_MG_4767_1

I made some cupcakes yesterday.
They are all gone now though…:0)

_MG_4863_1

Lots to get through in the next couple of days.
Having a yummy dinner with older sister and her BF and the family. I am cooking. Very excited…Love to cook for other people.

I leave to go to Wendy’s this Saturday and come back next Saturday. Going straight to a scrapbooking class the Sat. I come back and then home to cake cupcakes & goodies for my little sis’s birthday party (14th…eek!). I have another scrapbook class that week and then that weekend I have a scrapbooking day here locally and my parents have a dinner they are going out to as my Dad is coming in as president of the local lions club. The weekend after is little sis’s actual birthday and we will have all the family over for dinner then.
July seems busier than other months…

 

Well best go. It’s sunny outside so I am going to play in the garden.

Kr.x

7 comments:

Sar said...

Looks like some major scrapping to be done by you!!! And those cupcakes my dear...they look divine. I don't know how you resist the temptation to eat all the yummy food you cook....you must have such determination, good on you. :)

Cheers,
Sar

Wendy Smith said...

this is lovely...gorgeous work and congrats on the amazing amount of journalling!

Liz said...

oh Kayla how yummy do those cup cakes look..

Have you seen the RSPCA are doing a cup cake drive.. take a look at their site my DD is doing it..should be a bit of fun.

love the LO..

Ali said...

hey kayla! i love this layout and all the journalling! fantastic!! :)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Wow - that is a lot of journalling, love the look of those cupcakes, so delish.
xx

Ally said...

What a precious page Kayla!!!!
You will cherish that heartfelt journaling so much in a few years.

SkyeMJ said...

WOW!
I love big photo scrapping at the moment and this is just stunning! GORGEOUS work chickie!
Have fun with Wendy!

xxoo