Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today…

I saw this post on Katie’s blog and thought cool…so I am blogging like this today.

Outside my window...Darkness & cold.

I am thinking...I ate too much dinner…oops. Tomorrow is weigh in. Eek!

I am thankful for...the fact that during the day I am home alone because I love quiet time. Right now everyone is home & it is really not so quiet!

I am wearing...mismatched pyjamas & bed socks. Noice!

I am creating...An OTP for Scrap therapy

I am going...to go to bed early tonight. I need some forty winks!

I am reading...To Kill a Mocking Bird. Love it!

I am hoping...for a fun weekend with no drama!

I am hearing...the news.

Around the house...Washing because it’s too damp to be on the line!

One of my favorite things...A clean scrap room & an organised house!

A few plans for the rest of the week...Workouts, scrapping, applying for some more jobs.

A picture to share...(well a layout)

_MG_4520_1

I can’t believe how old and gross this picture of me is. Lol!

It was taken in 2005 I think when my good friends gave birth to their first baby Felix who is turning 4 tomorrow. Oh my gosh!
Must go around and visit them.

That’s all for tonight.
I am off to hunt for some yummy cookie recipes.

Kr.x

2 comments:

Fran said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog!! Love your work - and absolutely adore that "cupcake" LO a few posts down - how cool!!

SkyeMJ said...

Aww whats wrong with the Pic Kayla??! It's fab!

I think I may just join in with the CC this weekend too!

See you there! :)