Wednesday, June 3, 2009

There are some days when you just shouldn’t scrapbook….

Yes it’s been one of those days…well nights!

I spilt glue on the floor, wrecked a layout, dropped water on another layout and created a layout I totally hate!! *sigh*
Kayla will step away from the scrapbooking table and give up for today!

Tomorrow will be a better day…it really will!

Well look what I just ordered….gorgeous scrap supplies.
It would be the Prima Rebellious range.
Very teen, very funky!

165431_1000x1000 165415_200x200

840464-rebellious%20papers%20lge 840563-rebellious%20pebbles%20lge

You can get it at Memories 2 remember.
I am hoping to enter Prima’s teen competition!!!

I am looking forward to the long weekend!
This weekend Embellished is having it’s first ever cyber crop on the new site. Come and join! All the fun is here.

I am also now on twitter…:)
I have set it as my home page to update often. You can see what I am doing over to the right there >>>>
You know you all want to know what I am up to every minute of the day. *joke* …It’s actually just another way for me to waste time on the net. Any excuse will do!

Well I’m off to bed.
Night lovelies.

Kr.x

3 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Your scrap day sounded similar to mine but then I pulled my act together and got one layout completed (still yet to take a pic so that could be another week - lol)
xx

Wendy Smith said...

oh i know those nights...I have had no mojo this week cos I have been working, so I am afraid I might create a disaster like that too

Tiff Sawyer said...

Hey chickie babe, too funny, I don't have days like that, I have a life like that LOL!!! Those supplies are too yummy, me's hungry, Tiff :o)