Friday, June 19, 2009

Popping in to say hello.

It feels like I have been too busy to update.
Really…I have just been too lazy ;)

A lot has been going on in the last week though.
I went for a trial as a waitress at an Italian restaurant and I got the job! Don’t start for about another week but very excited!
There’s a lot to remember and a lot to learn but it’s very exciting. :)

Just a quick update because I woke up with a nasty head cold this morning and looking at the computer screen is doing nasty things to my eyes.

Here is my page for challenge 3 of Scrap Therapy’s Make believe Master competition.

_MG_4506_1

_MG_4508_1

and here’s a page from Scrapbook Savvy for their cybercrop over the last weekend.

_MG_4490_1

_MG_4491_1

I’ll share some more tomorrow or sometime on the weekend :)

Love Kayla :)

9 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous work Kayla...love how that cupcake turned out

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous work Kayla...love how that cupcake turned out

Jodie said...

congrats on the job!!!
thats awesome, now you can start saving for the big move, is that still hapenning??
and holy moly you look amazing babe, well done, can i borrow some of ur willpower????
xx

Ally said...

Love these Kayla!!!!
I adore the cupcake layout!!!! Sooooo cute and so yummy looking!!!
And I love the colours in your yellow page, very vintagy, soft and mellow.


HUGE congrats on the job!!!! YAYYYY!!! so exciting for you!

Lorraine said...

Congrats on the job. Hopefully it's well worth the wait. I love Italian dishes - especially the meat ones with the nice creamy sauces, which is probably why my weight isn't going down!! I need to take a leaf out of your book. You are looking absolutely fabulous. Love Lorraine.

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Cupcake layout is so gorgeous. Also love your tadpole one.
I think you should go in the real masters - there is still time.
xx

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Congrats on the job Kayla...that's great news!

Kirsty said...

Great LOs! Congrats on the job! You will be fabulous :)
Hope you feel better soon!

Emma said...

your cupcake turned out gorgeous! nice work as usual kayla