Monday, June 8, 2009

The mass de-stash!!!

Ok I am getting rid of LOTS of my stash.
I am going to list some kits I have made up of stash I am getting rid of here. If they don’t sell I’ll just Ebay them or take them to a local trade/sell crop :)

Sorry the photos aren't too flash...it was rainy & overcast here today.

Please e-mail me on kayla.r@live.com if you wish to buy anything. I can give you my bank deposit details or send you a Paypal invoice.

POSTAGE- Is $6.50 regardless how much you buy!

First in best dressed :)

+Anyone that purchases anything I will throw in a freebie. :) – it’s a surprise ;)

First up in very limited numbers is this class kit. It’s one I did a while back. Still have a couple left. They are $10. BARGAIN…It has a whole pack of thickers & fozz felt in there!!! + instructions, embellies and 3 papers + a cardstock.

classkit

class kit close up

Ok…the first 10 kits (there may be more in the coming days if these sell)

ALL THESE KITS ARE $6

Kit # 1 SOLD

Kit1

Kit1close up

Kit #2

Kit2

Kit2 close up

Kit #3 SOLD

kit3

kit3close up

Kit #4 SOLD

kit4

kit4closeup

Kit #5 SOLD

kit5

kit5closeup

Kit # 6 SOLD

kit6

kit6closeup

Kit #7 SOLD

kit7

kit7closeup

Kit # 8 SOLD

kit8

kit8closeup

Kit # 9 SOLD

kit9

kit9closeup

Kit # 10 SOLD

kit10

kit10closeup

These would retail for so much more. I hope you all jump in & enjoy. More to come :)
I will update with what is sold on here.

Kayla Renee. x

2 comments:

Tiff Sawyer said...

Hi sweetie, I wish I could buy them all off you to save you the hassle, but I'm same, I need stuff OUT not IN LOL!!! At those prices, I'm sure they will get snapped up in no time, Tiff :o)

Cas said...

While I need stuff out as well, I'm quite keen to still get stuff in! lol. I like the look of the first two kits and would be keen to buy them...