Tuesday, June 30, 2009

In the woods…

Here’s a page I did for Enchanted Scrapbook’s winter cybercrop this weekend
(It’s a dodgy photograph of the layout…it’s raining here!!)

_MG_4718_1

I meant to post these photos the other day.
They were taken just the other week at CRADLE MOUNTAIN…if you have been to Tassie I am sure you have been there. It’s tourist attraction #1.
We got some snow very early this year. We are having a VERY COLD winter this year. Hopefully it’s not a long one!!

IMG_4386

IMG_4393

IMG_4398

I watched this movie just yesterday…

7pounds

Seriously I can’t recommend it enough!
It’s the best movie that I have watched in ages. I absolutely loved it!

I got these in the mail the other day from Scrapbook Savvy

F004595%20-%20border%20punch

t_5394

I have already used them on a few projects. They are most definitely a must have!

Speaking of Scrapbook Savvy…they are having a STOCKTAKE SALE at the moment. Be sure to go check it out…some really great bargains to be had!

Also I have had quite a few e-mails this year from people wanting some healthy recipes after seeing how much weight I have lost.
I was typing e-mails with all these recipes but I have now decided to start a healthy recipe blog.
You will find my new blog here

www.shedecidedtoeathealthy.blogspot.com

I will be updating it regularly and you will find sections with recipe categories on the side for easy reading. :)

I have a lot to get done today, so I best be off.
Have a lovely Tuesday every one!


Hugs

Kayla :)

4 comments:

Helen Kinsela said...

What a cute and funky LO with all those little elements. Very clever. And love the pics of Cradle Mt and the snow - yep, I've been there (our honeymoon in 2003), a perfect place.

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Haven't been to tassie yet so when I finally get around to it I now know that cradle mountain is a must see place. That is one thing I miss is the snow.
xx

xoxAlyssaxox said...

Love that LO and the pics are awesome :) I love snow xx I agree seven pound is a great movie :) xx

marijana said...

Kayla
I haven't forgotten...:)
will definitely do it this week I promise :)

xxxx