Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello!!!

Saying hello to my blog because I have been lazy and not updating. OOps

What’s with this freezing weather? It is so gross. I want to be somewhere tropical and sunny right now and with no flu. Ick! yuck!

Here is another page that I did for Scrapbook Savvy’s cyber crop last weekend.

_MG_4494_1

_MG_4496_1

and speaking of cyber crops.
Enchanted Scrapbooks are having one this weekend….check out this awesome advert…

WinterCybercropJune09

I reckon you will want to be there ;)
www.enchantedscrapbooking.com.au

It’s 7am and it’s still dark here. I have been up since 5.30 with this yucky flu knocking me about.
I really want to go on a bike ride this morning but it’s taking ages to lighten up. These are the days when you really just need an exercise bike.

I have a bit of a wishlist happening here right now. I am going to put it on my blog and hopefully cross things off as I save up and buy them. lol!

1. GHD hair straightener (in my opinion, this is a need not a want *giggle*)

2. New iPod Nano. Mine is broken :(

3. Laptop…(that won’t be crossed off for a long time *sigh*)

4. Car…really that should be at the top of the list. Oopsy

5. Stampin’ spots from Stampin up’ in Rich regals, soft subtles and earth elements (I have the bold brights)

6. Just Chillin’ slice design card

Sheesh! I think that will be it for now.
Oh …. and I want to be sensible and save up for this;

TWPMMEssCollSetBL-Lrge

Yes….almost $400 0.0 worth of plastic containers. BUT Tupperware is good and it has a lifetime guarantee.
Starting a bit of a glory box for when I move so I will need some tupperware :)
This is the essential collection.
Speaking of tupperware…Mum & I reorganised the pantry cause it was getting a bit crazy. It looks so good now. I may have gone a little OTT with the labeler and the organising but it’s looking good!

Off to work on some swaps and an OTP ;) Share soon.

Hugs

kr.x

8 comments:

Toni said...

Hi KR -- wow nice list, hope you get lucky soon.

Just wanted to let you know I got my kits yesterday and had had a mad mental day of working on a new website so poor ol brain was like cold pasgetti. To relax, i did 2 LOs using one of your kits, LOVE them and felt human again when I had finished. THANKS hon!! great timing.

xx

Tiff Sawyer said...

Go girl with the Tupperware, it rocks hey? You will be super organised, hope to see you and your talent over at Enchanted, Tiff :o)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Glad to see GHD is no1 on your list - I got mine for Valentines this year and it is so fab (before that I had big w version) - once your've gone GHD you won't try anything else.
So love your layouts.
Stick to your list and remember whenever someone asks what you want for a present tell them gift vouchers or cash so you can save them up for something off your list.
xx

Katie said...

I'm saving for a GHD too lol! And trying to pay off my car (I'm buying it off my parents).

I have that tupperware...don't actually use it yet but i bought it last year. my friend joined tupperware so I went to a whole stack of parties and ended up with a tonne of tupperware. It's about the only stuff in my 'glory box' at the moment ready for when I move out if I can ever afford to move out lol! You should definitely have a tupperware party cos you get heaps of free stuff!

Loving your layout too! And congratulations on the waitressing job! Have you started yet? If so how's it going?

Melissa Goodsell said...

Divine layout!! The layers and colours are gorgeous.
Tupperware is awesome :) I have quite a few bits and pieces for my pantry - but no where near as many as I'd like :)

SkyeMJ said...

Eugh, GHD, as much as I love what they do, I seriously cannot justify the expense!
Tupperware on the otherhand, I bought about 4 or 5 pieces from my brothers girlfriend once, and they cost me about $230... they would want to have a lifetime warranty for that cost! :O

Happy weekend chickie!
xxoo

Aga said...

Hi Kayla :) just browsing your gorgeous blog when I noticed the tupperware.... I have this exact set, well not quite as many pieces but feel nice and organised!
Aga xx

Aga said...

Hi Kayla :) just browsing your gorgeous blog when I noticed the tupperware.... I have this exact set, well not quite as many pieces but feel nice and organised!
Aga xx