Sunday, May 31, 2009

Some forgotten layouts to share…

I forgot I had done these ones…
So here we are. I think these are at least 2 months old. Oops

_MG_3757_1

(sorry about the glare from the photo in this one ^^^)

_MG_3759_1

_MG_3760_1

It was a lazy Sunday today.
I went to visit my neighbours/good friends who I haven’t seen all year. Yes I haven’t seen my neighbours all year. How sad is that?
I did a bit of horse riding as well and it got me really excited. I haven’t been on a horse since Buzzy died almost 3 years ago and I hadn’t ridden her for a while before she died either…so it’s fair to say it’s been a VERY long time. Since I stopped riding I have stacked on loads of weight so it was weird being back in the saddle again.
Hmmm…maybe I will go again? I hope so.

Tonight I made a batch of Lamingtons (there was chocolate icing & coconut EVERYWHERE) and I also made a huge batch of Anzac cookies. Was in a bit of a baking mood.
Knowing the fam. it will probably all be gone tomorrow!

Off to bed I go but before I go, I must mention that Embellished is back up and running again with a brand new look & forum. The 2009 Embellished Idol is about to start again and it looks fun!!!
Hope to see you guys there!

Much love.
Kr.x

5 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

they are really lovely...love the blue in the parents lo

Bec said...

Gorgeous pages Kayla. I love your work!

xoxAlyssaxox said...

What beautiful LO's Kayla.. Really gorgeous xx

I have tagged you over on my blog x

Katie said...

Can't believe you forgot to share these with us...they are awesome!

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Ohhh I particularly love that first one!!!