Tuesday, May 26, 2009

On a beautiful Autumn day…

She threw back her insecurities and thought why not?

Oh how I adore Autumn. It is the most wonderful pretty season. I am sad that it is almost over. I will miss these crunchy brown leaves but I am sure next year when I take photos in them again I will be so much happier!

I was debating with myself whether to take photos in the leaves because I am not happy with how I look but I though heck! why not?
I still have a long way to go but here I am now…

a5

a2

a1

a6

a4

a3

I adore Autumn.
I will miss you Autumn.
Please bring me a happier self next year Autumn.

Love

Kr.x

8 comments:

Dee said...

You are looking fan-friggen-tastic!!!

Caroline B said...

I agree with Dee. You look awesome!

must catch up again soon. miss chatting & scrapping

Katie said...

You look awesome Kayla! Love your outfit too - you have great taste!

And I must say I'm so jealous of your autumn leaves...we don't get those here in QLD :(

Sar said...

You're looking so good Kayla, congrats on all your hard work!!! Gorgeous pics, can't wait to see them scrapped. :)

Cheers,
Sar

miasmummy said...

Fabulous Kayla!! xxa

Nicole said...

You are looking fantastic KR.

Congrats on all the weight you have lost you look happier and healthier too. Big achievement

xx

Rachy said...

Had to look at those pics twice coz I didnt even realise it was you in them! You look unbelievable honey! Well done... be proud!
MWAH!

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Wow Kayla...you're looking FANTASTIC...you should be SO proud of yourself!