Friday, May 8, 2009

my poor blog.

It has been totally neglected.
Sorry.

I have actually had some friends staying with me from Melbourne because my rents went to the mainland and I was all home alone so what better way to celebrate than party? YAY. Just kidding. We didn’t party. We did have a good time though.

My parents are back now. I kinda missed them. Lol!
They brought me The day the Earth stood still DVD with Keanu Reeves…yummy.

Anyway…here’s some of what I have been up to
They were actually for the Sinners Wicked Princess comp but I didn’t upload my envy one on time because my sister decided to take off with my camera & not return it. Lets just say there was some yelling when she got back!!!

IMG_3586

IMG_3584 

IMG_3463

IMG_3460

I am off to Agfest today. It’s some agricultural show here in Tassie that they have every year. It involves a lot of walking in the cold. Lol! sOunds fun ey?
I am taking my camera & hoping to get photos of some cute animals.

It won’t be so long between updates this time. I promise. xx

Kr.x

3 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

nice to see you backin blogland

We are going to Agfest too

you should message me

Toni said...

OMG how HOT are you lookin?????

LOVE that envy LO KR....

xx

Maxine said...

Gorgeous layouts!!! Great to see you back blogging. Have fun at the Agfest.