Monday, May 11, 2009

The lovely bones

user1367_1175502625

I just read this book ^^^
It’s great. I love crime stories. (My sort of television is; bones, criminal minds, NCIS…you get the point?)

This one is actually told from the eyes of a girl who was murdered and she is watching her family from heaven and seeing how they are dealing with her death.

I could not put this book down until I finished it!!! The house chores were swept aside until it was read. hehe.

Definitely would recommend it.

Reading more books was one of my goals for this year. I love to read but I often don’t make enough time for it or just don’t get any new reading material.

Now I need some new book suggestions. Must hunt down a must read list or something.
I am actually trying to find some new reading material QUICK otherwise I will end up reading the Twilight series yet AGAIN!

Kr.x

3 comments:

Toni said...

KR do you read Kathy Reichs? she writes the books that inspired the Bones TV show. They're really good.

Fran said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog!
And I'm so going to read that book - I'm a big reader and am running out of 'new material' - bit overdosed on Jodie Picoult and Marian Keyes atm!LOL

Fran xx

SkyeMJ said...

I read that book last year - it is fabulous - there is a movie coming out this year sometime, it's supposed to be really great!

:)