Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just another boring Tuesday.

I think Tuesday’s are my least favourite day.
I don’t know why, they just seem worse than Monday’s.
BUT then again I don’t LOVE weekends. I like to be home alone mostly and weekends are crazy around here with everyone being LOUD. What I do love about weekends is I have a break from exercising. I don’t exercise on weekends and I scrap on weekends. YAY.

Here’s another page for another Mystical Scrapbooks competition.

_MG_3814_1

and a close up.
I received this little felt birdy in a bird swap I hosted.
I do believe it was made by Chelle Jamieson.
She is one talented lady!!

_MG_3824_1

I think I NEED these…
American Crafts Puffy Rainboots thickers.
Aren’t they just gorgeous.

imgsAC42966 imgsAC42967

What I need is a job to pay for all the things I want. Giggle.

What sucks is how much everything in the scrap industry has gone up in price. Particularly with the release of the latest CHA products I have noticed shops slowly rising their prices. It’s getting to the point where simple scrapbooking is the go because it’s just too expensive otherwise. I need to be on the look out for sales & clearances. I’m too poor.

At least it’s giving me a reason to use up all my old stash.

Well I best go. It’s sunny and I am going to try and coax my little sister into coming and doing some photos. I have nothing to scrap :0

Kr.x

2 comments:

Sar said...

Aren't those Black Rainboots Thickers to DIE FOR!! I used them on the weekend and am officially in love, used them again yesterday.

Cheers,
Sar

Michelle Jamieson said...

Awww....thanks Kayla....I'm glad you liked my little birdie.
He looks great on your layout! :)

Chelle Xx