Wednesday, May 13, 2009

it’s a miracle.

Kayla is scrapbooking again….0.0
I thought I had lost it and many times I just wanted to pack my stuff up and sell it. Honestly I go a bit extreme sometimes (Ok ok..well a lot of the time)

I am going to finish this one off tonight so I will share it tomorrow…:)
Here’s a sneaky peeky…

_MG_3700_1

I found this new challenge blog today ARTastic…it looks like fun. Might have to give it a go :)

I also discovered this song by Hana Pestle. I love it.
Its inspired by New moon (twilight series), hence the clip.
I think the artist (Hana) has submitted it to the directors of New Moon to see if they would like to put it in the movie. Either way Hana is an amazing artist. There are a couple more songs of hers on the tube.

Anyway, till tomorrow. Later chickies. :)
P.s. Dee thanks for your lovely comment. I will put before & after pics soon just have to reach a bigger goal. I’ll post them when I’m halfway. Only 6.4kg to go until I’m halfway.

Kr. x

3 comments:

Toni said...

wow KR, that sneak peek looks awesome!

Tiff Sawyer said...

Yes, I'm glad you are back too, you know I looooooove your work and so glad to see ya over at Mystical CC too, Tiff :o)

miasmummy said...

Great to hear you are scrapping again, love your work!! xxx