Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I create because…

Lisa Warren set a really cool National Scrapbooking Day challenge over at Savvy Scrapbooks, so I thought I would give it a go.

Here’s the end result…

_MG_4008_1

I am really happy with it. It let me set out my arty side. Was so much fun!

I was also browsing the Scrapbook Savvy forum last night and came across a thread with this youtube video here
It shows how to make your own Prima Lollipop flowers.
I was intrigued so I gave it a go last night.
Here’s some that I have made

IMG_4014

They look so much nicer in real life. They’re shiny cause they have glimmer mist and kindy glitz on them!
I’m going to make some more of these I think in bright and happy colours.

Speaking of bright & happy…that pretty much sums up my mood at the moment. I have been scrapbooking for me again and it’s so much fun. I have stopped procrastinating so much and I have been getting lots of stuff done!
Worries I had about ‘things’ are out the window. It’s all about me!!! *giggle*

I’m also happy cause I won a gift voucher over at Mystical Scrapbooks and I ordered a bunch of the Basic Grey Lime Rickey stuff. GORGEOUS. It’s so me; bright, happy & funky!

Here’s a couple of things from the line that I am getting & love!

Basic-grey-lime-rickey-chip-stickers-shapes LIM_1673_HowdyDoody_1

I can’t wait till my parcel comes!

Well that’s enough now. I’m off to scrap and possibly make more lollipop flowers.

Love you and leave you.

Kr.x

P.s. Thank you to all the lovely ladies that left lovely comments on my post below. Ly.x

4 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

LOL - I ordered Lime Rickey from MS as well. Use it tonight to do 3 layouts - I did have other papers but it kept screaming at me to use it.

That layout is so devine.
xx

Maz said...

Oooh, that page is amazing. So much to look at, so much prettyness!!

So your pics on fb too, and damn you are looking fabulous!

M xx

Sar said...

Thanks for joining in the Savvy challenges, Miss Kayla! And love your lollipop flowers, its an awesome you tube clip eh. I still haven't actually tried it though, I'm gonna have to do that.... ;)

Cheers,
Sar

Tiff Sawyer said...

Hey gorgeous gal, forgot to go to PO Box and check for Lime Rickey delivery, bummer, will have to wait til Monday to play now :o( Can't wait to see what you do with it, Tiff :o)