Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy mothers day.

Happy mothers day to all you mums out there!

I haven’t actually seen my Mum yet today. They have left for some Lions thing. I made her a card this morning.

_MG_3677_1

Hope she likes it!

I meant to update with some piccies from Agfest. I had heaps of fun. It was a looonnng day with lots of walking. There were lots of people there for Tassie anyway.

_MG_3610_1

^^^^
one of the streets of Agfest.

_MG_3606_1

^^^^
These were awesome. They had a whole heap of decorated gumboots. I loved these ones by Cressy primary school.

_MG_3618_1

Miniature ponies…awwwww

IMG_3603

^^^^
Gotta love the alpaccas. They feel so weird. They had heaps of pens of these cuties there.

When we were at Agfest Dad brought me this beautiful dichroic glass necklace. I looove it. You kind of have to see it in real life to see how it sparkles though. It reminds me of a peacock.

_MG_3680_1

I am off to make something scrumptious for lunch.
Kr.x

2 comments:

silvercat said...

Hi ya sweet :) Havent seen you around for a while, hope your well..
I'm sure your mum will love that card!

Your dichroic necklace looks amazing!

Michelle Jamieson said...

What a cute card for your Mum. My card for my Mum has an owl on it too. :)

Agfest looked like lots of fun!!

Chelle Xx