Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Finally some scrapping to share.

It seems like I haven’t shared any scrapbooking in ages.
Here are some that I did this weekend over at Mystical Scrapbooks.

_MG_3730_1

_MG_3743_1

_MG_3769_1

_MG_3771_1

_MG_3773_1

The last one is of Alice for my QLD holiday album (Which is ALMOST finished) I need to get onto that as it has been basically a year since I took that holiday. The album in sooo full.

mary-and-max-poster1

I went to see Mary & Max yesterday with a friend.
It’s really good. I would recommend anyone to go see it.
It’s an animated movie and Toni Colette is the voice of Mary.
It’s based on a true story and talks a bit about aspergers syndrome, alcoholism, agoraphobia and a few others. It has a fair few laughs in it as well.

IMG_3762

^^^^
These are the new stamps that I ordered from Stampin’ Up.
I love them. They make the cutest trees.
I think I might go make some cards with them today actually.

Hugs

Kr.x

4 comments:

suzARTe said...

gorgeous work. Your LO's are really bright and happy.

Tara said...

Beautiful layouts kayla! I've got that stamp set too... though haven't played with it yet.

Toni said...

oooh i cant wait to see that movie, it looks great!
LOVE your LOs esp the one of Java.

X

Ali said...

love those layouts - forgeous work KR!! :) and the rouseabout book is good - a great read!! oh and the mary and max movie is meant to be unreal, i haven't seen it yet, but i plan too - and one of the girls i went to school with worked on it! :)