Sunday, April 5, 2009

quirky

MysticalAmazingRaceweek5

Here’s my page for Week 5 of the Mystical Scrapbooks Amazing Race competition

I find out if I made it through to the final round tomorrow…bit nervous.

I loved making this page on all of Bailey’s cute little quirks. I used some of the new American Crafts stuff that I got from Spotlight on this one. I love love love the American Crafts Flair range of buttons/pins. They are all so cool.

Today has been a good day. Sunny. Old music and a clean house. My favourite days :)
While I say it’s sunny it’s also very cold. Think snow snow snow. Not here but on the mountains and it’s blowing the cold breeze over us. Brrrrrrr

OK will update soon
Hugs

Kr.x

4 comments:

Felicity said...

love that LO KR!! and those pics are cute of your cats!! :)
Felicity x

Tiff Sawyer said...

Hey Kayla, I'm totally diggin your new look blog and your layout, love it all, Tiff :o)

Ceci said...

Love your layout Kayla...good luck with the comp at Mystical! :)

Melissa said...

Hi Kayla, don't know whether you will remember me, but I met you on Scraptacular I think it was.Now I have finally found your blog. My name is Melissa and I live on the Tablelands in North Qld.
Love that LO Kayla ...and Pink Paislee , is one of my faves.HAPPY EASTER , and love your new Kitty.
Cheers, Mel x