Sunday, March 15, 2009

Special

This page is for week 2 of Mystical Scrapbooks Amazing Race competition.

It has been busy around here. The phone has been ringing off the hook basically.
My Nan's funeral is not until Wednesday this week. To be honest I never really realised how much stress and preparation is involved in organising a funeral. I just didn't realise how much there is to do.

We had Tamara & Josh over for dinner last night and we got out all the old photo albums and found photos of us when we were younger with Nanna...will have to share them here at some stage. I had the nice fountain on top of my head and ugly clothes thing happening quite a bit.
Giggle.

We had quite a big storm come through here yesterday. I was actually in town shopping for some clothes and the power was flickering through the town.

I am off now. Have to go and do some sewing.
Have a lovely sunday guys.

Kr.x

5 comments:

Toni said...

KR, I love the raw chippie and the white heart with the little ferny leafy thng is gorgeous. You nearly make me want to paper scrap again. If only I had a tenth of your talent *sigh*
xx

Kate said...

gorgeous layout! I don't know if I have ever commented or not but I LOVE your blog!!

Felicity said...

Love that LO KR!!
Sorry to hear about your Nana too, thinking of you during this time of sorrow.
X x

Maz said...

Thinking of you today gorgeous girl xx

Maz xx

Tanya Tahir said...

I loved this layout when I saw it at Mysticals! Thinking of you at this sad time x