Wednesday, March 11, 2009

R.I.P Nanna

My Nanna passed away today at the age of 81 (82 in a couple of weeks)
I did get to see her in hospital last night which I am very thankful for although she was unconcious.

I never had a fantastic relationship with my Nan and we often didn't see eye to eye on a lot of things, but I did still love her because she was my Nan.

The next week is going to be busy as things are organised, relatives stay here and then the funeral. Will hopefully have time to pop back in a few times.

So rest in peace Nanna.

10 comments:

Toni said...

Oh KR -- that's sad. I hope her passing was peaceful.

Bel said...

big hugs sweetie!!!!!!!!!

and thanks for sharing your gorgeous work with us......chat soon I hope

Ness said...

thinking of you KR .. I am so proud of you ... how much weight you are losing !
I love your diary idea .. maybe if I do that - I might be more inspired to lose my weight too !
GO YOU !! xoxo

Sarah aka Byclops said...

So sorry to hear Kayla :(

Wendy Smith said...

Sorry for your loss KR...if there is anything I can do..just ask!

Tamara said...

Hugs hun

marijana said...

BIG HUGS !!!!!!!!
thinking of you!!!!
take care
xxxx

Lorraine said...

So sad to hear of your Nanna's passing. Would that be your Nanna that we met when we stayed with you? I think she lived nearby & I remember that she & my Mum had a great old chat about Masterton.
Love to the family.

Aga said...

I'm very sorry for your loss Kayla.
(hugs)
Aga xx

Tanya Tahir said...

sorry to hear of your loss Kayla. Hang in there sweets!