Sunday, March 22, 2009

Relay for life.

IMG_2657_1

I am back home finally from the Relay for Life where I have spent my weekend.
I had a great time and saw lots of people I knew walking around the track.
Would share lots of other photos but don’t have permission from everyone to post them on the internet. I figured cause you couldn’t really see anyone in this pic that it would be ok.

It certainly was very emotional to see thousands and thousands of candles lit for so many people that we have lost from cancer and to see all those white balloons released for those that had lost their battle.

The weather was nice on Saturday except Saturday night and Sunday morning it was raining pretty heavily. I had to have a big sleep when I got home to recover from over 30 hours with no sleep.

MysticalAmazingRaceWeek3

This is my page from week 3 of Mystical Scrapbooks Amazing Race competition. Had to whip this one up really quick cause I left it last minute with all the crazy-ness of this week!

I’m not sure what’s on the cards this week.
It’s either going to be crazy busy or super boring.

Will update soon.
Kr.x

1 comment:

xoxAlyssaxox said...

Gorgeous Page hun.. Glad you had a good time. The candles arealways so beautiful :)
Lys