Monday, March 9, 2009

Days like these are bliss...

this page is for week 1 of Mystical Scrapbooks Amazing Race competition.
It was so much fun.
and...I made it through to round 2. yipee!

and here is my 15kg loss journal page in my weightloss journal.
(the photo of me is taken early-mid january) on this page.
Today is a really beautiful sunny day.
My uncle is here at the moment and we are grilling fish & having salad on the bbq for lunch.
I woke up in a really good mood this morning (trust me..it's rare)
So I spent time doing my hair and wearing fun jewellery and hair stuffs :P
and...what tops it off?...listening to old music that is awesome and seeing along out of tune.
Days like this are bliss....

I am off to enjoy the rest of it.
Ta ta

Kr.x

5 comments:

Toni said...

KR the LO is awesome, I love it! the journal pages look beautiful, but the most impressive thing is YOU girl!! Losing that 15kg is just amazing, fab, fantastic, awesome, inspiring and brilliant.
You GO girl!

Felicity said...

Wow, love that LO.. it is awesome!!!
COngrats on the weight loss, doing well!!! Keep it up.
Felicity x

Tanya Tahir said...

I looove your amazing race layout Kayla!! Really love your style :)

Congrats again on the weight loss - keep it up , you are doing so well x

Ally said...

This page is so cool kayla!!!!ahhh good memories...
What pandora beads did you get?

Belynda-Lee said...

hi hun, wow congrats on your weightloss journey :) good for you. What a great keepsake for it too, and nice way of rewarding yourself with the charms. Loving all these LO's too hun.
belynda xoxo