Friday, February 6, 2009

Pandora.

I went out and brought my first bead for weightloss. I am buying one for each 5kg I lose.
I got the birdy for the first 5kg, I was going to stick to getting glass ones for weight loss but then I decided that I was just going to keep with these ones. Can you tell I'm an animal person? lol!
I also got the little spacer, I wasn't suppose to but I thought hey why not treat myself?

I have lost all up 9.1 kg now. So .9 of a kilo and I can buy another one. Yipee!

Have been putting in the hard yards this week. 6km's on the treadmill each day, some people say I am over doing it but it feels fine to me and I don't feel like I am pushing myself too hard. Also trying to get off this computer a bit more and do things around the house that involve burning calories like vaccuming and mopping lets just say Mum LOVES it when I do this kind on exercise. lmao!

Have a doctors check up in 5 weeks and I was hoping to have lost 15 kilos by then. :)

I have been watching the biggest loser since it started last week and I am loving it. I can't believe how much exercise they do everyday though with only 1100 calories (for the women) that's insane!

I do have scrappy pages to share...will be back to share them when they are photographed :D

Kr.x

9 comments:

Toni said...

wahoo! that's a terrific start KR! and I think exercise is supposed to help with depression, too, isn't it? You're just gonna feel better and better in all kinds of ways, hon, I'm so proud of you!

I'm thinking of getting myself a bracelet too -- later this year. Yours is SOOO cute!

Felicity said...

What a way to reward yourself!!! Kayla you are doing so well!!! you go girl!!!
Love your new look blog too!!!
Felicity x

Tam said...

Wooooooo Hoooooooooo
Well done sweetcakes!!! So proud of you! Keep it up darlin xoxox

Janine said...

Good on you Kayla!!!
You should be so proud of yourself!! Your bracelet is looking gorgeous!!!

Mel Connell said...

My first three beads were the same as you!

Way to go with the weight loss honey, thats so good. Makes me think about getting off my couch and following your lead!

Kirsty said...

You go girl! I SO want a treadmill (and a Pandora bracelet LOL)
Great idea to treat yourself for your weight loss!

Sharon said...

Hi Kayla, just came across your blog and I had to stop and say congrats on your weight loss success so far. Keep it up girl and before you know it there will be this whole new person. I know how hard it can be, but one step at a time!!!!! OH and the braclet is such a fantastic incentive!!!!!

Tiff Sawyer said...

Hi Kayla, you go girl!!! That's FANTASTIC news. Pandora should be all the inspiration you need, it is stunning jewellery, Tiff :o)

Susan Longman said...

You go girl... I love that you looking after yourself in more than the online world...can't wait to see the next charm...and some scrappy views would be great I miss the inspiration