Sunday, January 4, 2009

photos: farm girl

Photos from farm shoot I did yesterday with Morgsta.
they have lost some of their quality for the web....but you can view them high resolution on my new red bubble account
http://www.redbubble.com/people/kaylaxrenee

Please let me know what you think?




I am lucky that I have such a cooperative sister when it comes to photo shoots.

We went to the lake today. Dad, Poppy & Morgan went fishing and mum and I did some sun baking on the shore. We also went up to the falls, but it was a 6 hour walk so we thought that we would save that for another day. lol!
But I did jump into a paddock which had an old burnt out car and took some photos. Still have to download and edit them.
I can't wait to see them.
Tomorrow I am off to the camera shop to buy a filter holder so I can use all my Dad's cokin filters with my new cam. I can't wait.

Off for some yummy asian food.

Ta ta
KR. x



3 comments:

Aga said...

Great photos Kayla!

I've left you an award at my blog so be sure to stop by :)

Aga xx

Susan Longman said...

Happy New year Kayla!!! heres to a good one

Liz said...

great photos Kayla ..love the 2nd one