Friday, January 2, 2009

jan. 2

This ^^^ is my photo for today.
It was an absolutely LOVELY day here for Tassie weather. Was nice and hot, so I dragged my paints and art stuff outside for a bit of creative therapy.
This is a sneak peek of something I am working on ^^
This is my cat's grave. I got a little statue cat today, it weighs a tonne. I thought i would like nice there. I still really want to get a plaque made up though. Will have to look into it.

I'm not very talkative today, so I will talk in pictures.
Tomorrow we are off for a picnic and a spot of fishing with the family. Shall be fun. Gotta remember to charge my camera batteries. I'm sure there will be lots of photo ops.

Hugs
KR. x


2 comments:

Tara said...

Hey, good luck with the photo of the day thing...

I know I could never last the distance!!

Liz said...

the cat statue looks cute...instead of a plaque (which may cost a bit) what about a nice little plant ?