Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Guys.
I hope that you had a beautiful day where ever you are in the world.


We certaintly did

I was so spoilt

I got a new lens for my camera that I got on my 18th.
It came with a 18-55mm lens

and so for christmas they got me the 55-250mm zoom lens. I love it soooooooo much.
and they got me a camera bag for all my gear.

a new UV filter for my new lens so I have one for each

and a new phone. (well i haven't had a phone for about 4 years or something and so they brought me one and $30 credit)

i also got the cutest owl charm for my pandora bracelet. and a camera cleaning kit to do the lens and everything.

some other stuff i got was: all the twilight books, the twilight movie book, both the twilight soundtracks, dido cd, hair stuff. the host by stephenie meyer, mobile phone charm, charm for my thong *for your feet...just in case you were worried*, heaps of stampin' up stuff; cardstock, patterned paper, scallop punch and a set of stamps and heaps of clothes

but i was so excited to just spend the day with family. We had a great day and it was so good to have Poppy down here celebrating it with us.

Little Sis got a new singstar so we are off to have a play. yay


KR. x

MERRY CHRISTMAS

3 comments:

Aga said...

Merry Christmas Kayla and happy birthday!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year :)
Aga xx

Toni said...

Hi Kayla, hey I got the Dido CD too -- snap LOL

Sounds like you had a great Christmas, hope you have an amzing and wonderful year in 2009 cos you sure deserve it!

xx

SkyeMJ said...

Spoiled girl!
:)

I broke my good 50mm 1.4 lens over Christmas :( the elements seperated somehow... sigh...
I have the own charm too! I got the angel for Christmas :)

ANYHOO, nice to hear you had a good Christmas!
As Aga said, Happy New Year to you and your family as well!

x