Wednesday, December 3, 2008

dec.3

ok so for the sake of not posting my dec. 3 post tomorrow I am posting today. lucky you.

Not much happened today, in fact not much happens every day around here lately, wish I had some majorly exciting story to tell you all but I don't. Story of my life, sorry!

here's todays picture.
And yep. Made the ornament here. Just got some clear glass baubles from spotlight. I have cut the snowflake out of core'dinations cardstock (to get the white core when sanded back) snowflake is from the fa la la card on the slice. In the bottom I have put some beads, sequins and buttons and done!. Simple but noice!

and here we have Mr. Ossy pants. (Oskar) Was trying to take photos of the ornament on the chrissy tree and he was being a butt head wanting his photo taken.

and this pic is of some little houses I made using a wicked princess kit from last month. htey are pretty cute. and the little snowman and santa ornaments i got in the advent calender swap last year over at LSBS I think.

And I haven't finished day 2 or 3 of my dec. daily journal yet so will share that hopefully tomorrow.
Love ya guys.

KR. x

5 comments:

Aga said...

Very excited to see that you will be blogging all month long, and look forward to coming back to check out all of your creations :) Love the little houses btw - really cute!
Aga xx

Wendy Smith said...

these little houses are gorgeous...love them..well done

Ally said...

kayla those little hosues are so cute!!!! love them! how did you put them on the sticks? Might do that with mine which I got in QLD! (remember how obsessed witht hem i was! lol....well is till havent decorated them yet!)

Susan Longman said...

lovin' the houses Kayla...great stuff

Renee said...

I adore those little houses. They are very very cute!!